The Seven Places JESUS Shed His Blood – And why

The Seven Places JESUS Shed His Blood – and the curse that was broken because of His Blood
1. SWEAT TURNED TO BLOOD – He was in such agony of spirit that His sweat fell to the ground as drops of blood. Adam surrendered his dominion to satan in the Garden of Eden. JESUS paid for our dominion over satan in the Garden of Gethsemane.
*   Luke 22:44 NIV – And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.
2. BY HIS STRIPES – He received 39 lashes. There are 39 known root diseases worldwide. JESUS paid for our healing by His stripes.
*   Isaiah 53:5 KJV – But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
3. BEATEN AND BRUISED (bleeding under the skin) – He bled on the inside for our iniquity (inherited weakness in a person’s nature). JESUS paid for our iniquities so we don’t have to pass them on to our children.
*  Isaiah 53:5 KJV – But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
4. CROWN OF THORNS – He shed His blood on His brow. JESUS paid the price for the “curse of poverty”.
*  Genesis 3:19 NIV – By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.
5. SPIKES IN HIS HANDS – He shed blood in his hands when he was nailed to the cross. JESUS paid for our inheritance. We have authority in His name.
*  Galatians 4:4-5 NIV – But when the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive the full rights of sons.
6. SPIKES IN HIS FEET – He shed blood in his feet when he was nailed to the cross. JESUS paid the price for our peace. You have this promise – that He will never leave you nor forsake you.
*   Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV – ….the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.
7. SPEAR IN HIS SIDE – He shed his blood from his side. When it was pierced, both blood and water came from Him. This is a physical symbol that his heart burst. JESUS paid the price to heal the broken hearted.
*   Luke 4:18 KJV – The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has annointed me to preach the good news to the poor. He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives….
Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

1. helen means says:

I DISGREE WITH THIS TEACHING THAT THER IS SEVEN TIME JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD.DR.luke did not say that his sweet was blood .the bible say that jesus sweat was as it were great drop of blood.he gave an illistratison of the agony jesus was going through.when jesus was on the cross the places on his body where the blood came from was shed at one place. there were not diffirent time.jesus shed his blood once and for all and that was at calivery. hallaluah.

2. Thank you for this incredible information. I have been hearing this but did not know what it meant.

3. Jack Ford says:

Thank you for sharing your messages and insights with us, God Bless

4. I always wondered what it mentwhen I would read about the blood and water came out of the side of Jesus. And now many years later I received my answer. Thank you Gloria.

5. EMMANUEL says:

HI,
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL REVELATION OF THE MYSTERIES OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS.I PRAY MORE ANOINTING FOR YOU.
    THANKS SO MUCH

6. Valerie Hodge says:

I Thank You. For this news letter and Great info. I’m regrowing in Christ and giving ALL of myself to Him to do His Will within me. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed. Looking forward to reading more and learning more. May God Bless “ALL” that you and your family may do in His name….

Mrs. Valerie Hodge

7. thankyou for this wisdom!!!

8. Grace Stewart says:

Thank you for this information it is a great help to me in my Bible Studies.
    God Bless

9. Knowledge

10. For those of you who have not received Jesus Christ,my prayer is that He knocks on your door.Amen

11. Jesus Christ’s pierced heart was for healing the broken hearted!Amen

12. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

13. godscurrency@gmail.com says:

I appreciate you posting the page on His blood. I try to often consider the benefits to me because I don’t want Him to shed it in vain. Thanks for mentioning the bleeding under the skin– I didn’t connect it before. I look at the piercing of His side which had to have pierced His heart as purging my heart from an evil conscience– a conscience always condemning. In exchange I am sinful but blameless. Thru His blood I am without spot or wrinkle and qualified (col 1) for all the blessings given to the saints. Be blessed.

14. Did he not shed blood at any other time in life? He was a child, a carpenter, and as a fellow human he certainly experienced broken skin.

At the very least, he shed blood during circumcision.

15. I saw someone post that the sweat in the garden was not blood. Hematidrosis is a rare condition that causes a person to sweat blood. It is usually connected to stress and or high blood pressure.

16. Up to the time I read about this,I always thought that Jesus died for us like jack died for rose, but now I know that that it is a death that jack would have refused.

Lord Jesus, I am for ever grateful for such an unprecedented love!
    Remember me in the kingdom you have given me right to by the power of you blood.
    Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Becauses of Jesus sides were pierced and he bled blood and water,this meant a lot to me cos i have been going through this health challenge of fluid and water in the lungs and my ribs were pierced under local anesthic,it get those stuff away.i do know what pains i went through afterwards and I say to myself if Jesus Christ has payed those prices for my sake…,I am free indeed!

18. I hold God by his word..,which said his sides were pierced and he bled water and blood.Because he has already paid that depth I could not pay ,I declare every build up of fluids in the lungs that makes my ribs to be pierced to discharged those fluid,because Jesus has payed that price for me am mad whole cos affliction cannot rise the second time,he only died once so that I can leave praise God!